Individual & Group Therapy
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Family Supportive Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Offender Specific Treatment
- NH-DOC Aftercare Groups
Anger Management Course
This 16 Week Course provides participants with education on anger and its function as well as supporting the establishment of coping skills & interventions.
Batterer’s Intervention Education
This 36 week course is based on the Duluth Model for Domestic Violence Intervention, providing tools and education to prevent future violence.
We offer an array of evaluations including:
- Anger Evaluations
- Domestic Violence Assessments
- Risk Management Assessment & Evaluations
- Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Clinical Consultation
- Behavior Support Plan Development
- Plan Monitoring & Tracking
- Staff Training & Support
Consultation & Training
Our clinicians and educators are available to provide organizational consultation, education, and workshops. We will customize a training program to support your needs.